CHECK YOUR PAYROLL
Please review this email in its entirety. This page contains pertinent information regarding time card policies as well as information regarding the payroll website that you can login to view your paystub and W2.
This program will allow you to do the following:
- View your personal profile
- View and print your pay check stub for any pay periods you worked with NFS
- View and print your W-2
ACCESSING YOUR PAYROLL PORTAL AT PAYLOCITY
Nurses First Staffing uses Paylocity for our Payroll system. This portal will allow you access to your paystubs and W2’s. You will be able login after your first week worked at – https://login.paylocity.com.
If you are a new employee, you will only be able to set this up on the day you receive your first paycheck or direct deposit or anytime thereafter. You must use Internet Explorer to access this program.
- Click on the link https://login.paylocity.com
- Select “Register User” link at the bottom of the page
- Please take note of our company number with Paylocity: 31928. (You will need this number in order to complete your registration).
- Enter your user name – must be a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum m of 10 characters
- Enter your password – must be a minimum of 7 characters and a maximum of 20 characters
- Enter your password again and press the “Save” button
Below you’ll find two documents that provide you with registration information for accessing the portal as well as a sample pay stub to prepare you for first payroll.
Once you have registered and have begun navigating the system please feel free to reference some great guides and videos which can be accessed via the following path within Web Pay: Home > Training Documents > Employee Training Documents
Should you have any concerns with your information that is listed on the site a change request can be made directly through the portal. We encourage you to utilize these tools to manage your own data and ensure it is always up to date and correct.
TIME CARD POLICIES:
Please fill out the attached timecard and have it signed by your charge nurse/nurse manager weekly.
Timecards need to be clear and legible & submitted every Tuesday before 3:00 pm the following week worked.
Please submit your timecards by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 855-274-0999 with the subject stating “Your First/Last name and Timecard”.
Please Note: Late timecards will result in your paycheck being delayed to the following work week. We process payroll early Tuesday morning and cannot approve anything after Monday. If you have any issues please consult with your recruiter.
If there are any questions please contact email@example.com and inform your recruiter so they are aware.